Find a hospitality job
We're looking for hospitality staff over the busy summer period!
Hospitality roles can be a super flexible option, allowing you to work hours that can fit in and around your current lifestyle. Experience is desirable but not essential. Training is provided, all we ask is a positive, can-do attitude.
Earn yourself some extra money over the summer working with a great team in a lively and fast-paced role. No experience needed! Very rewarding if you’re a friendly, outgoing people person.
Waiting staff for breakfast and/or dinner service
£9-£10/hour depending on location
- Deliver excellent customer service to ensure a great guest experience.
- Serve guests at the bar
- Take orders at the table or taking orders from the App terminal
- Take food orders at dinner
- Serve food & drinks to tables
- Cash handling and taking card payments
- Cleaning duties
- Follow Challenge 25 procedures
- Compliant with COVID procedures
- Follow health and safety processes
Cook / Sous Chef
£9-£10.50/hour depending on location
Have a can-do attitude and a knowledge of basic food preparation and hygiene? Are you passionate about preparing food to a high standard? This role could be perfect for you!
- Full training provided
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Learn how to prepare food to hotel standard in line with the menu
Click links below to see current available jobs in each location and to begin your application.
Bath | Bicester | Bradford | Bristol | Cambridge | Dartford | Derby | Edinburgh | Exeter | Hammersmith | Leeds | Lichfield | Liverpool | Manchester | Newcastle | Peterborough | Portsmouth | Stafford | Stoke-on-Trent | Taunton
Why should I register with redwigwam?
- Get paid quickly - often within 24 hours of completing a role
- Every time you do a great job and get rated on and using our platform, you will automatically receive notifications and job alerts
- We manage your NI and tax payments