Working as a Warehouse Operative in Kettering
Earn anywhere between £9.25 and £10.36 per hour – this is more than just choosing stock, this is choosing a rewarding career!
Being a part of the redwigwam community as a warehouse operative in Kettering brings a string of benefits. More importantly, however, you’ll be dispatching orders to locations throughout the region – playing a critical role in the UK supply chain. It’s because of your hard work and dedication that homes and offices all across Kettering and the rest of the UK, enjoy a range of goods and products.
redwigwam is always looking to offer hard-working and determined warehouse operatives the opportunity to work full-time, part-time or on a temp basis with a variety of warehouse jobs in Kettering available. Forget about Googling “warehouse jobs near me” – redwigwam is your go-to source for quality warehouse jobs in Kettering, UK.
The responsibilities of a warehouse operative in Kettering
As a warehouse operative, you must be able to:
- Perform day-to-day duties at a conveyor line, picking and packing goods for a well-known e-commerce retailer.
- Tend to daily warehouse-related responsibilities such as manual handling, loading/unloading using warehouse equipment and maintain hygiene control throughout.
- Palletise and wrap orders to be delivered, which means consistently moving around loads weighing between 12kg and 18kg.
Warehouse jobs in Kettering – General requirements
One of the key advantages of registering with the redwigwam AI-based warehouse jobs platform is that you’ll be given warehouse operative training at no additional cost. There’s NO prior experience required on your part. Simply complete the induction test which may last up to 1.5 hours, grab your rota, and that’s it!
- Full-time, part-time and temp warehouse jobs in Kettering available.
- Prospective warehouse operatives are required to be 18 years or older.
- The ideal candidate should have great attention to detail, must be flexible and proactive in their work, has a friendly attitude and approachable personality, and must have some experience in using handheld terminals.
- Prior warehouse experience not required but will boost chances of securing a good pay. Weekend shifts or limited hours may be required, details of which will be disclosed in advance by your employer.
- A £15 amount will be set aside for induction. Please submit your timesheet right after completing induction so that you can get paid without delays. A 30-minute break will be deducted from your timesheet.
Join redwigwam now for the most sought after warehouse jobs in Kettering
- Claim pay within 24 hours
- Secure onsite parking spot
- Holiday pay
- Assistance with PPE (Safety Boots, Goggles, facemask, etc.)
- 24-hour onsite canteen
- Flexible shifts on any 2+ days each week
No need to look for “warehouse jobs near me” with redwigwam
If you comply with the above criteria, then let’s go ahead and sign you up!
Be a part of the redwigwam community and we’ll match you up with the most appropriate warehouse jobs in Kettering, UK, according to your skills and profile. Earn up to £10.36 an hour or more as a warehouse operative in Kettering.