Working as a Warehouse Operative in Bolton
Earn anywhere between £8.92 and £10.25 per hour – this is more than just moving stock, this is progressing toward a rewarding career!
As more and more warehouse operatives become a part of the redwigwam community to find leading warehouse jobs in Bolton, UK, you too should come aboard! Our leading-class platform is powered by the latest in AI technology, helping you find the right warehouse job according to your skills, talents, experiences and specific preferences.
Join redwigwam now as a warehouse operative in Bolton, and you’ll first-hand experience what it’s like to play an active role in the region’s supply chain. Your hard work and dedication means that hundreds to thousands of homes, offices and shops across Bolton will receive their desired goods and products on time!
The redwigwam community is always on the lookout for warehouse operatives in Bolton who are willing to contribute to the nation’s supply chain, and also enjoy a variety of career growth opportunities and professional benefits in the process. We are your go-to source for finding the best warehouse jobs in Bolton, UK – which means you will no longer have to spend hours in front of a computer screen, searching for “warehouse jobs near me”.
Your responsibilities as a warehouse operative in Bolton
Warehouse operatives are expected to perform a number of tasks each day, including:
- Pick and pack orders at a conveyor line, supplying the region’s leading eCommerce retailers with the required goods.
- Day-to-day tasks typical of a warehouse job in Bolton, such as loading/unloading goods, both manually and through specialised warehouse equipment, maintaining a specific hygiene level, etc.
- Palletise and wrap orders for dispatching, while moving loads weighing between 12kg and 18kg.
What are the prerequisites when applying for warehouse jobs in Bolton, UK?
When you join the redwigwam community, you not only gain access to the best warehouse jobs in Bolton, but also warehouse operative training absolutely free of cost! If you have no prior experience as a warehouse operative, that’s a non-issue too, because you can still apply for jobs. To get started, simply sign up here, choose between a morning (6-2) or evening (2-10) shift, and that’s it!
Please abide by the following guidelines at the time of application:
- You must be 18 years or older to apply for warehouse jobs in Bolton.
- You need to choose between part-time, full-time or temp warehouse jobs during application.
- Past warehouse operative experience is a plus although not mandatory. In some cases, weekend hours may be required – your employer will inform you beforehand.
redwigwam – Your go-to source for finding warehouse jobs in Bolton, UK
- Receive pay within 24 hours
- Safe & secure parking lot
- Holiday pay every year
- Free PPE available on-site
- 24/7 canteen
- Flexible shift timings
No more looking for “warehouse jobs near me” online
Do you meet the above criteria for a warehouse operative in Bolton? Let’s get you started then!
Members of the redwigwam community are already enjoying many benefits, with some earning even up to £13 per hour. Sign up now and build a rewarding career!