Warehouse jobs in Dartford
Would you like to be part of a successful business that believes in developing people?
Would you like to work with one of the UK’s leading online retailers?
If the answer is yes - we have the role for you!
We are looking for motivated people to join us working in cutting edge, modern, fast-paced warehouse for one of the UK’s leading online retailers as a Warehouse Worker - based in DA8.
Every day is different, but your main tasks will be
- Picking customer orders
- Packing customer grocery orders
- Decanting products to go into sites stock
- Scanning groceries into the system
- Loading and dispatching
- This is a physically demanding role you must be fit enough to lift heavy items throughout 12 hour shifts.
Please note these roles involve handling meat and alcohol and due to the nature of the products this is a temperature-controlled environment regulated to 4 degrees.
The starting pay is £9.81 and increases depending which shifts you take.
Your future benefits...
- Immediate start
- Great rates of pay and overtime
- Permanent job opportunities
- 4 days onboarding with full training provided
- Fantastic onsite facilities
- Subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food – You can get a hot breakfast for £1.
- Free PPE
- Training in a number of departments Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
- An Employee of the Month Award (£25 Bonus in salary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Car-Park with charging points for electric vehicles
- Excellent chance of a permanent position with a client
- Access to local discounts
- Colleague awards and initiatives
- Access to a discounted onsite staff shop
There are a range of shifts available for you to choose from, AM, PM and evenings. Please speak with your Warehouse Community Manager when you apply for this role as they can be subject to change.
The shifts are split between Day shifts and Night shifts, and vary depending on which department you work in.
You will need to work 4 out of 7 days per week, with weekend work included.
Who are we looking for?
- Colleagues who can follow the shifts provided
- Colleagues preferably with the warehouse experience (or similar) but not essential as full training given
- Colleagues with a great “can do” attitude
Joe found himself looking for a job in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic and turned to flexible work specialists redwigwam to help.
We found him work in a nearby warehouse - with weekly pay, ongoing shifts and a whole host of other benefits, Joe is now employed full time in a job he really enjoys.
Can we help you find work?
Click the link below to get started.