Warehouse jobs in Corby
We're looking for warehouse operatives/picker-packers to join a friendly team in a prestigious distribution centre in Corby (NN18).
About the job
The job involves working on a conveyor line picking and packing wine for an ecommerce business.
This will involve usual warehouse associated tasks, including hygiene, manual handling, repetition etc.
It is generally light work but some lifting is required, up to around 12 kg.
If you are selected to work at the end of the line you will be palletising and wrapping completed boxes so consistent movement of 12-18kg.
Immediate start with ongoing shifts - this is a great opportunity for long-term work.
We have 3 available inductions each week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
All are at 10.30am and last approx 1 hour and 30 minutes. Once you have completed your induction, you can choose between the following shifts.
- Morning: 6am-2pm. £9.50 per hour, Monday to Friday
- Afternoon: 2pm-10pm. £10 per hour, Monday to Friday
- 7 in 14, days: 7:30am-8pm. £10.60 per hour (you'll work 7 shifts over a period of 14 days determined by the depot. This will include one weekend)
- 7 in 14 nights: 6pm-4.30am. £12.21 per hour (you'll work 7 shifts over a period of 14 days determined by the depot. This will include one weekend)
A 30-minute unpaid break will be deducted from your timesheet.
The ideal candidate will possess great attention to detail, a proactive and friendly attitude and you will have the confidence to work with handheld terminals.
Previous warehouse experience will be an advantage but not essential as full training is given with on-site training on your first day.
Some weekend work may be required but this will be confirmed by the depot.
The site is Covid-19 Secure:
- One way system throughout the site
- Social distancing remains at 2m
- LLOP Picking ensures Social distancing can be adhered to
- Hand sanitiser points throughout
- Touch points cleaned regularly
- Staggered start and Finish times to reduce the flow of colleagues
- Canteen restricted to 2 x colleagues per table
- Dedicated break times for the busy shifts
- All new candidates have their temperature checked prior to induction
- Regular site review of current Government policy/advice
Why choose redwigwam?
Choosing redwigwam has excellent benefits such as weekly pay, holiday pay and flexibility.
Our online platform uses innovative technology to match over 200,000 job seekers with businesses in a range of different sectors offering temporary or part-time positions.
Although you are employed by us, you can choose to work on any of the jobs available on our platform.
Joe found himself looking for a job in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic and turned to flexible work specialists redwigwam to help.
We found him work in a nearby warehouse - with weekly pay, ongoing shifts and a whole host of other benefits, Joe is now employed full time in a job he really enjoys.
Can we help you find work?
Click the link below to get started.