How businesses can overcome the perfect storm generated by Brexit and the Covid pandemic.
Staff shortage continues to be the biggest challenge facing all industries in the UK. With 1.9 million open positions, and a loss of potential job seekers due to Brexit, employers are finding it extremely difficult to fill positions without added incentives.
Our exciting new whitepaper addresses those issues as well as the advantages of flexible working.
To get the insights, download the whitepaper which covers:
- Survey findings on critical staff shortages
- Staffing issues facing on major industries in the UK
- Why current recruitment process needs to change to attract candidates
- Which are top labour market trends and predications for 2022
- The rise of on-demand staffing solutions and practices
- Strategies and best practices on how to re-build your team
redwigwam is a force for good!
We’re changing the way people think about work, for both employers & workers. We have built a community of over 170,000 wigwammers who want to work flexibly, across a wide variety of sectors. Our highly skilled workforce can complete a range of assignments from projects 5 minutes to 5 months long.
The key is the flexibility for both businesses and workers, coming together to join the ultimate recruitment revolution.
Changing work for good.