Because not all gap years are spent abroad.
By: Elliott, redwigwam
The year between finishing education and starting work life can be full of new possibilities, and you don’t have to travel to the far side of the world to find new experiences.
In fact, many graduates are choosing to stay on home soil and start carving a different path straight into employment and we’re here to help you do just that.
By completing one-off or short-term roles, you’ll get a taste of what it’s like to be in a working environment, meet new people and crucially, earn new skills and experience that other employers will find seriously flexy.
“I’ve just finished uni at Cardiff and currently looking for work but it’s been really stressful with the times we’re in. redwigwam have really helped me in the current situation as I really need part-time work at the minute. I was just looking at my dashboard and the next day I was at the job. It was a perfect match ”
Ross, recent graduate
As part of our wigwammer community you’ll have access to some seriously flexy benefits:
- Instant access to flexible jobs wherever you are in the UK
- Get paid speedily within 24hrs of your timesheets being approved
- Super flex your CV
- The opportunity to upskill with our free elearning courses
- Holiday pay and pension scheme eligibility
- Online support from our team of flexible working specialists
It’s as flexible as you want it to be.