Need temp staff for a couple of hours, days or weeks?
redwigwam are here to help in these difficult times
In light of the current market situation, we’re scrapping all booking fees until further notice.
You can use our online platform to find workers to carry out short-term and ad hoc jobs and you only have to pay the workers for the jobs you hire them for.
Whether it’s a short-term task, part time or ad-hoc work, post a free job on redwigwam, and we’ll match it to the right people.
Register your company
Post a free job with the details
of your short-term task
At this point you can chat to one of our friendly
team members and access our costing
calculator to work out how much it will cost
Get matched to your ideal candidate
Get matched to our pool of pre-vetted &
validated workers that fit your criteria.
We hire them on your behalf.
Confirm that you’ve had excellent
We’ll sort out the payments to the worker
directly within 24 hours so you don’t have
to get involved with their personal PAYE &
Holiday Pay – and invoice you at the end.
Now you are part of the Revolution!
Schedule a demo
We know sometimes it’s easier to see something with your own eyes and visualise how you would use the system and how it fits into your business. Click the button below to book in with one of the team and have a demo tailored to your needs.
Safety of our workers is of paramount importance at this time.
We ask our workers to do the following:
- Unbook from any shifts if they, or anyone in their house are unwell and self-isolating. We will place their account on temporarily hold if this happens so they are unable to book more shifts until their symptoms have gone and they have completed the required quarantine period.
- Workers will not be penalised for unbooking shifts due to illness – we will not downgrade their star rating or prevent them from booking other jobs because of this.
We ask our hirers to do the following
- Ensure social distancing measures are in place to avoid unnecessary contact with other people
- Ensure adequate hand washing facilities are provides for staff to access – and allow workers to use this as needed.
- Other safety equipment should be provided as needed and on the same basis as supplied to other staff