We’ll help you drive sales for your brand
Sometimes, you just need to know the picture.
What exactly is going on in store? What do your products look like on shelf? Are they actually on the shelf?
Maybe you need real-time numbers to support a meeting. Or want a very early indication of how an in store activity is performing?
Then let us help!
redwigwam has 105,000+ wigwammers who can give you insight on your products. Any outlet (or online) at anytime, anywhere.
How RedWigWam can help
We can check any store, anywhere for c. £10/visit. It’s free to post a job – to as many stores/locations as you need.
- Check and make sure your promo is live and correct
- Ensure point of sale is present
- Check product presence on shelf
- Compliance to agreed display
- Ensuring your brand strategy is being implemented in-store
New product launch & availability audit
- Distribution audit
- Understand gaps on shelf
- Requesting products if not available
- Customer feedback on sampling/active selling
- Compliance to Point of Sale in the outlet
- Test your customer experience and compliance to customer services standards
- Gain further insight into the performance of your product or service.
- Register a sale for new lines/extended distribution
- Product recall
- Drive sell through of discontinued stock
- Accelerate rate of sale
- Introduce product to new shoppers
Drive brand awareness & trial
- Online product reviews
- Feedback on sampling
- Building presence on social media with your target audience.
- Commenting in online chatroom, websites etc.
Crowdsourcing vs traditional field sales?
It’s quicker. It’s cheaper. And it’s easy to set up.
If you’re looking for quick, but accurate results without the lead time and cost of traditional field sales agency this is for you. We book 98% of jobs in 4 hours or less. If you need same day insights, we can help – with 105,000+ wigwammers ready to go at the click of a button. It also offers you options with retailers that restrict who can visit their stores
Ready to start using our huge national workforce to drive your sales?